Senapathi Telugu Movie Review: Senapathi is the OTT debut of Nata Kireeti Rajendra Prasad. This movie has been released on Aha on 31st December 2021.
Cast: Rajendra Prasad, Naresh Agastya, Rakendu Mouli, Satya Prakash, Jeevan Kumar, Gnaneswari Kandregula, and Others
Director: Pavan Sadineni
Producer: Vishnu Prasad and Sushmitha Konidela
Cinematography: Vivek Kalepu
Editor: Gowtham Nerusu
Music Director: Shravan Bharadwaj
Here is the Senapathi Telugu Movie Review:
Krishna (Naresh Agastya) is an honest police officer. One fine day, he gets appointed to catch the notorious criminal. Unfortunately, he lost his gun while chasing the gangster. Because of this, he gets suspended. Did Krishna find his lost gun? How Krishna Murthy (Rajendra Prasad) gets linked to this issue? is the basic plot of the Senapathi movie.
Senapathi Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Director Pawan Sadineni has designed each and every character quite well. His solid narration raises curiosity
- Rajendra Prasad lived in his unique character. Director showcased him in a new manner
- Naresh Agastya gave his best performance
- Harshavardhan acted with ease. Gnaneswari Kandregula, Satya Prakash, Josh Ravi, and others also good in their roles
Senapathi Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The film looks a bit slow near the climax
- The slow-paced narration in the second half will make the audience feel bored
Senapathi Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Music by Shravan Bharadwaj is outstanding. Editing by Gowtham Merusu is impressive and the production values are rich. Director Pavan Sadineni proved that he is capable of handling thrillers. He narrated the film in a very gripping manner.
Concluding the Senapthi Telugu Movie Review, this is a gripping crime thriller with some edge-of-the-seat moments. Rajendra Prasad and Naresh Agastya gave stellar performances.