Aakasam Telugu Movie Review: Aakasam movie has been released in theatres on November 4, 2022. Let us see Aakasam Review.
Cast: Ashok Selvan, Ritu Varma, Shivatmika Rajshekar, Aparna Balamurali, and Others
Producers: Viacom18 Studios & Sreenidhi Sagar
Music Director: Gopi Sundar
Cinematographer: Vidhu Ayyanna
Aakasam Movie Story
Arjun (Ashok Selvan) is an introvert who wants everything to be perfect and neat. He has a habit of reading stories and imagining himself as a part of the stories that he read. He turns depressive as his wedding gets canceled. He reads two different stories and starts his journey to find out what happened to the character in those stories. What did Arjun understand during this journey? forms the base plot of the Aakasam movie.
Aakasam Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Aakasam is a feel-good love story that has a different climax
- The protagonist Ashok Selvan showcases variations in three various characters
- Aparna Balamurali, Shivatmika, and Ritu Varma gave their best in their respective roles
- Some emotional moments are good in the movie
Aakasam Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Director should have written Arjun’s character more interestingly
- The love track between Veera and Meenakshi could have been narrated engagingly
- Slow narration makes the audience feel bored over time
- Some unnecessary scenes in the second half became a hurdle to the flow of the movie
Aakasam Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The background score and tunes by Gopi Sundar are impressive. The editing is ok but could have been a bit better. The cinematography by Vidhu Ayyanna is extraordinary. Karthik is good as a director but failed as a screenwriter.
Concluding the Aakasam Telugu Movie Review, Aakasam movie is a boring love drama as it has slow narration in many parts of the movie. Despite having some emotional and love scenes, the movie fails to impress.