Freddy Hindi Movie Review: Freddy movie is streaming on Disney+ Hotstar since December 2, 2022. Let us see Freddy Review.
Cast: Karthik Aaryan, Alaya F, Karan A Pandit, Myrna S Dalal, Sajjad Delafrooz, and Others
Director: Shashanka Ghosh
Producers: Shobha Kapoor, Ektaa Kapoor, Narendra Hirawat, Jay Shewakramani, and Shreyansh Hirawat
Music Director: Clinton Cerejo
Cinematographer: Ayananka Bose
Editor: Chandan Arora
Freddy Movie Story
Freddy Ginwala (Karthik Aaryan), a prominent dentist is basically an introvert. He enrolls on a matrimony website and tries hard to find his soul mate. but his shy nature makes it impossible. In this process, he comes across a married woman Kainaaz Irani (Alaya F), who is tortured by her husband, Rustom (Sajjad Delafrooz). Both Freddy and Kainaz get attracted to each other. Freddy tells Kainaaz that they need to get rid of Rustom for a happy life. What did they both do and what consequences did they face? forms the base plot of the Freddy movie.
Freddy Hindi Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Karthik Aaryan gave a solid performance as an introvert. Karthik’s expressions and body language are on point
- Alaya F looks captivating and brings depth to the movie
- The second hour of the movie is exciting with some interesting moments and a fast-paced narrative
- The climax portions dealing is nice
Freddy Hindi Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The film becomes highly predictable at times
- The police investigation looks quite silly
- The makers must have to be very careful with the logic while making thriller movies
Freddy Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The production design reflects the dark tone of the film. Clinton Cerejo’s background score is fine. The cinematography by Ayananka Bose is good. The editing could have been better in the first half as it has some unnecessary scenes. Director Shashanka Ghosh has done just a passable job with Freddy. He sticks to a formulaic thriller that has its moments.
Concluding the Freddy Hindi Movie Review, Freddy is just a passable thriller with some good moments in the second half. Karthik Aaryan’s transformation is good but the problem lies with its predictable nature.