Do you flight abroad… You do not need to be vaccinated to travel to these 5 countries .. Full details!
New Delhi: A few months ago, the second wave of coronavirus hit India. Then the nations of the world saw India and began to flee. Various countries, including the United States, Russia, and the United Kingdom, have banned air traffic to and from India. Similarly, the country forbade the people not to go to India.
Following the onset of the second wave in India, most countries have given the green light to Indians to come to their country.
But some countries have said that only those who have received at least one dose of the vaccine can come. Thus, Indians who go abroad for higher studies and work are being vaccinated in a hurry.
But the Maldives, Russia, Turkey, Serbia, and Egypt have announced that their compatriots, including Indians, do not have to pay for the vaccine to enter their country. Below we will see what are the rules to follow if you want to go to these countries.
The Maldives has opened its borders to tourists from South Asian countries, including India, from July 15, with its beautiful archipelago attracting a large number of tourists. If you want to go to the Maldives you need to have an RT-PCR test report on hand which states that it is corona negative.
Russia has now announced that Indians can come to their country. However, travelers must follow various corona-related guidelines when entering Russia.
* You must have a permit from a government-approved travel agency to enter Russia
* You must apply for a tourist visa valid for up to 30 days for single entry or double entry
* Display RT-PCR test report indicating corona negative taken 72 hours prior
* However, corona testing is mandatory upon entering Russia. Those who are positive will be admitted to the hospital immediately
* Passengers coming from India will be compulsorily isolated for 14 days
* They should have a corona test after the isolation period
* Passengers will be released from isolation only if the corona is negative
* Air tickets are now more expensive than usual in Turkey
* Passengers traveling from India to Serbia must carry an RT-PCR corona negative report
* Must have RT-PCR test 48 hours before departure in India
* Only certain flights are currently operated from India to Serbia
* Mandatory passenger 15-minute DNA testing for travelers from abroad, including India
* Carry the RT-PCR test report marked Corona Negative
* The corona test will take place upon entry into Egypt. Only those who are negative will be allowed to enter the country
However, it is not advisable to travel over other countries as 3rd wave of corona started hitting countries all over the world which was indicated by the World Health Organization (WHO).
It is confirmed that the fully Vaccinated person could also have the possibility to be getting highly infected with this mutated coronavirus.