Indian Predator Web Series Review: Netflix has come up with the documentary series Indian Predator: The Butcher of Delhi series. Let us see Indian Predator: The Butcher of Delhi Review.
Cast: Altaf Hussain, Bunny Adhikari, Manjit Singh, Ankit Sharma, Pankaj Sharma, Shivam, Sanjay Bansal, Joginder Sharma, Meenu, Pradeep, and Others
Director: Ayesha Sood
Producers: Vice Studios India
Music Director: Viraaj Saxena, Rohan Rajadhyaksha, Rohan Ramanna, Stuart Dacosta, Jehinger
Cinematographer: Linesh Desai
Editor: Anuapama Chabukswar
Indian Predator: The Butcher of Delhi Story
Chandrakant Jha who hails from Bihar settles in Delhi for the sake of livelihood. He starts working in a vegetable market where he is tortured by the police for bribes. He will also be falsely accused of crimes. Irritated by these police actions, he goes on a killing spree. He leaves the body parts scattered across various parts of Delhi thereby challenging the Police department to catch him. what happened next forms the base plot of Indian Predator: The Butcher of Delhi.
Indian Predator Web Series Review: Positive Aspects
- The third episode talks about the reason for people turning into serial killers
- Some aspects of the show give us chills
- Makers’ attempt to capture real incidents is appreciable
- This documentary tries to highlight how the lower class of society gets neglected in the judicial system
Indian Predator Web Series Review: Negative Aspects
- The series of interviews involving police officers and journalists did not have much impact
- Some parts of the show seem redundant and repetitive
- The narrative seems to be a bit confusing
Indian Predator Review: Technical Aspects
The background score is so good and intense. The sound design used in the series is simply brilliant. The cinematography is fine and the editing could be crisper a bit. Director Ayesha Sood could have taken more care in telling the story in a compelling manner.
Concluding the Indian Predator web series review, Indian Predator: The Butcher of India is a shallow exploration of the actual incident. There is a lot of scope present in the subject but the director failed to utilize it properly.