Maataraani Mounamidi Telugu Movie Review: Maataraani Mounamidhi movie has been released on August 19, 2022. Let us see Maataraani Mounamidi Review.
Cast: Mahesh Datta, Soni Srivastava, Srihari Udayagiri, Sanjai Raai, and others
Director: Suku Purvaj
Producer: Vasudev Rajapantula, Prabhakar D
Music Director: Asheer Luke
Cinematographer: Shivaram Charan
Editor: Shiva Sarvani
Maataraani Mounamidi Story
Ram (Mahesh Datta) and Eshwar (Sanjai Raai) are brother-in-laws. Eshwar would have married Ram’s elder sister but she passed away by the time the story starts. Ram visits Eshwar’s house on his personal work. A worker who does gardening work finds a ring and gives it to Ram who wears the same. One fine day, he accidentally meets Seetha (Soni Srivastava) who is speech impaired, and both fall for each other in less time. Ram starts to experience supernatural elements within Eshwar’s house because of that ring. Ram and Eshwar land in huge trouble. What is that problem? How ring is connected to the story? Did they come out of the trouble? forms the base plot of the Maataraani Mounamidi story.
Maataraani Mounamidi Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The basic plot of the movie is pretty interesting
- The scenes starting from pre-interval to interval raise curiosity
- The second half of the movie has some decent moments
- Comedy also works in places
- Mahesh Datta made a decent debut
- Soni Srivatsava got a meaty role and is good in it
- Srihari Udayagiri gave a standout performance
Maataraani Mounamidi Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- More gripping narration would have made the movie better
- The scenes are decent but prolonged
- The supernatural elements could have been a bit better to give a tense factor to the audience
- The audience would be disappointed towards the end as the dots are not well connected
Maataraani Mounamidi Movie Review: Technical Aspects
The music by Asheer Luke is in sync with the theme of the movie and his background score is also fine. Shivaram Charan’s cinematography is appreciable. The editing team could have been more cautious. Director Suku Purvaj has taken a gripping storyline but did not succeed completely in narrating.
Concluding the Maataraani Mounamidi Telugu Movie Review, Maatarani Mounamidhi movie has a good concept. It has decent moments, solid performances, and captivating music. The connection between the key scenes to the main twist dilutes the overall feel and makes it a half-baked mystery thriller.