Maja Ma Hindi Movie Review: Maja Ma movie has been streaming on Amazon Prime Video since October 06, 2022. Let us see Maja Ma Review.
Cast: Madhuri Dixit, Gajraj Rao, Ritwik Bhowmik, Srishti Shrivastava, Rajit Kapur, Barkha Singh, Sheeba Chaddha, and Others
Director: Anand Tiwari
Producers: Amritpal Singh Bindra
Music Director: Souumil Sringarpure
Cinematographer: Debojeet Ray
Editor : Sanyukta Kaja
Maja Ma Movie Story
Tejas Patel (Ritwik Bhowmik) hails from a middle-class family. Manchar Patel (Gajraj Rao) and Pallavi Tajas (Madhuri Dixit) are his parents. Tejas works in the USA and loves Esha Hansraj (Barkha Singh), who is an NRI. Esha’s parents are overprotective of their daughter and go to any extent to do good for her. Esha’s parents visit Teja’s family to discuss the marriage of Esha and Tejas. During this period, a shocking revelation happens that becomes and becomes a roadblock for the wedding. What is it? Did Esha and Tejas marry? forms the base plot of the Maja Ma movie.
Maja Ma Hindi Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The story was set well in the initial hour
- There is freshness in the storytelling in the initial hour
- Some scenes evoke good laughs
- Madhuri Dixit is the soul of the movie and she looked gorgeous and performed brilliantly throughout the movie
- Gajraj Rao and Ritwik Bhowmik got good roles in this movie and did their part quite well
- The dialogues are well-written and make us think and feel simultaneously
Maja Ma Hindi Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The makers successfully set up the plot, but they failed in continuing the same in the last hour
- After a point, there is nothing much interesting in the proceedings
- The boring scenes and unexpected narration tests the patience of the audience
- The climax looks artificial and how a few characters change suddenly does not seem convincing at all
- The depth of the movie can not be felt to the full extent
Maja Ma Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Souumil Sringarpure’s music and Debojeet Ray’s cinematography are decent. Director Anand Tiwari has done a strictly okayish job with this movie. His attempt need to be appreciated, but this story needs more solid execution.
Concluding the Maja Ma Hindi Movie Review, Maja Ma is a brave attempt that was let down by mediocre narration. Madhuri Dixit and other actors’ performances, few dialogues, and the good first hour are its strengths. On the other hand, the boring second hour, and lousy climax makes the movie an okayish watch.