Rythu Bharosa status 2022: The Andhra Pradesh State government credited monetary assistance of 5500 INR into the accounts of eligible farmers of the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme.
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government gives financial assistance of Rs 13500 per annum to eligible farmers in three different installments. The entire amount of 13500 INR doesn’t come via the YSR Bharosa Scheme alone, the direct cash transfer includes Rs 6000 per year assured to eligible farmers under PM-KISAN (PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme). An amount of 7500 INR comes from the state government, and another 6000 INR comes via the PM KISAN scheme.
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released the first tranche of 5500 INR on Monday, 2000 INR would be credited under the PM Kisan scheme which is scheduled to be credited by this month-end.
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022: How To Check Payment Status
If you are an eligible farmer seeing to know your payment status under the Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan scheme, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official portal of Rythu Bharosa at www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Click on the menu bar which is in the top-right corner
- Go to the ‘Know your Status’ option
- Hit on the option named ‘Know your Rythu Bharosa Status’
- Now, provide your Aadhaar Number and then click Submit button
- Now, you will get the details regarding the last installment and upcoming installment