The Life of Muthu Movie Review: The Life of Muthu movie has been released on September 17, 2022. Let us see The Life of Muthu Review.
Cast: Silambarasan T. R., Radhika Sarathkumar, Siddhi Idnani, and Others
Director: Gautham Menon
Producer: Ishari K. Ganesh
Music Director: AR Rahman
Cinematographer: Siddhartha Nuni
The Life of Muthu Movie Story
After completing his graduation Muthu’s (Simbu) family situation forces him to look after a forest land. Unexpectedly one day the forest catches fire which makes Muthu and the land owner get into a tangle. His mother suggests leaving for Mumbai. Muthu starts working in a Parotta stall there to support his family financially. He gets to know that there is a connection between the stall workers and the underworld. Muthu also becomes a member of them in a series of sequences. The journey of Muthu in the dark world forms the base plot of The Life of Muthu.
The Life of Muthu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Simbu lived in the role of Muthu
- Some scenes are pretty and handled well in both halves
- The climax scene has a lot of depth and inner meaning in it
- The action sequences and love track are decent
- The daily routine of Muthu is realistic
The Life of Muthu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The pacing is very slow and the narrative never gets racy
- The film gets dragged sometimes and predictable too
- The length of the movie is another drawback of the Life of Muthu movie
The Life of Muthu Review: Technical Aspects
AR Rahman’s background score gives a solid impact and enhances many scenes in the movie. Siddhartha Nuni’s camerawork is good. The editing team should have cut some scenes to make matters better. Director Gautham Vasudev Menin did just a very okayish job as the movie works only in parts.
Concluding The Life of Muthu Movie Review, The Life of Muthu is a middling gangster drama. Simbu’s terrific performance, interval block, and music are its assets. Slow narration, lengthy duration, and inconsistency in some scenes are its drawbacks.