Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Gangubai Kathiawadi is currently promoting, and Alia Bhatt is going all out to promote it. The stunning actress has been sharing stunning saree outfits one after the other, enthralling her followers.
Alia continued her love affair with white sarees on Saturday, looking stunning in a promotional appearance. This time, though, she wore a white saree and wowed the crowd with her ‘flower power.’ Even her mother, Soni Razdan, was taken aback by her appearance.
- Alia shared new images on her Instagram account, in which she is seen wearing a white saree with a floral border and a matching blouse.
- The Gangubai Kathiawadi actress completed her ensemble with a pair of silver jhumkis.
- Her hair was likewise neatly wrapped up with white roses in it.
- Alia managed to leave everyone in awe of her images by completing her outfit with a stunning bindi.
- Soni Razdan remarked on her daughter Alia’s appearance. “Flower Power,” she wrote, using heart and flower emoticons.
- Dholida, the film’s first song video, was just unveiled by the stunning actress.
- Gangubai was seen in a fiery avatar as she nailed Garba to a catchy beat in the video.
- The trailer, too, made an impression on the public, as it depicted Alia’s transformation into Gangubai Kathiawadi.
- Ajay Devgn, Vijay Raaz, and Seema Pahwa also star in the film.
- The film will be directed by Bhansali and will be released on February 25, 2022.