GodFather Telugu Movie Review: God Father movie has been released in theatres on October 5, 2022. Let us see the GodFather Review.
Cast: Megastar Chiranjeevi, Salman Khan, Nayanthara, Satya Dev, Samuthirakani, Sunil, Brahmaji, Murali Sharma, and Others
Director: Mohan Raja
Producers: Ram Charan, R B Choudary, N V Prasad
Music Director: Thaman S
Cinematographer: Nirav Shah
Editor: Marthand K. Venkatesh
GodFather Movie Story
The God Father movie starts with the death of the Chief Minister. This leaves the key post open and in line to take over as the CM are Jai (Satyadev) and Satya (Nayanthara) who are the son-in-law and daughter of the late CM respectively. One more powerhouse in the party, Brahma (Chiranjeevi) tries to stop all this from happening. The rest of the story is about the cat and mouse game of who becomes the Chief Minister of the state.
GodFather Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Chiranjeevi is good in the mature politician role. His screen presence and settled performance will be liked by all his fans
- Nayanthara played a key role and brings a lot of depth to the movie
- Satyadev steals the show and impresses big time
- The first half is filled with well-written political moments which are executed quite well
- Salman Khan’s entry is perfect and gives the required mass moments
- The climax fight, song, and slow-motion shots of Chiranjeevi and Salman Khan are solid
GodFather Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- The second half becomes slow as there is not much story to showcase during this
- Salman Khan’s role is not justified properly by the end
- The emotions in the second half could have been much stronger
GodFather Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Thaman’s background score elevates the proceedings big time. The camerawork and editing parts are decent. Director Mohan Raja has done an impressive job with this movie. He narrated the political thriller in a proper manner without over-the-top scenes or comedy.
Concluding the GodFather Telugu Movie Review, God Father is an impressive political thriller narrated in a sensible manner. A new age Chiranjeevi, a solid performance by Satyadev and Nayanthara, and a cameo of Salman are assets of the movie.