Gurtunda Seetakalam Telugu Movie Review: Gurthunda Seetakalam movie has hit the big screens on December 9, 2022. Let us see Gurtunda Seetakalam Review.
Cast: Satyadev, Tamannaah Bhatia, Megha Akash, Kavya Shetty, and Others
Director: Nagashekar R
Producers: Bhavana Ravi, Nagashekar, Rama Rao Chinthapalli
Music Director: Kaala Bhairava
Cinematographer: Satya Hegde
Editor: Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao
Gurtunda Seetakalam Movie Story
Dev (Satyadev) is a middle-class guy who loves Ammu (Kavya Shetty). His love story ends in a bad way and then he gets married to Nidhi (Tamannah). Unfortunately, a sudden twist changes the life of this couple. What was that twist and how does the couple overcome it? forms the base plot of the Gurtunda Seetakalam movie.
Gurtunda Seetakalam Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- The movie is an official remake of the Kannada movie Love Mocktail and has been set up well for the Telugu audience
- Tamannah is good in her emotional character
- Priyadarshi evokes comedy in the hero’s friend role
- Satyadev gave a very good performance. He nailed the role that has so many shades
Gurtunda Seetakalam Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- One of the biggest drawbacks of Gurtunda Seetakalam is the lack of a novelty factor
- The movie has a very dark theme and does not look novel
- Tamannah’s entry into the life of Satyadev is shown in a rushed manner
- The director failed to add depth and the proceedings also look forced
Gurtunda Seetakalam Telugu Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Kaala Bhairava’s music is okay but the background score is good. The locations, camerawork, dialogues, and production values are good. Director Nagasekhar has done a pretty disappointing job with this movie. He narrated the movie on a very dull note and there is no depth in the romance, emotions, or tragedy.
Concluding the Gurtunda Seetakalam Telugu Movie Review, Gurtunda Seetakalam is an outdated romantic drama that has nothing new to showcase.