MP Bhulekh: If you own a land in the state of Madhya Pradesh and want to find land records and documents then it will not be difficult because now, the MP state government has started an online portal named Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh, under the Digital India initiative. Through this portal, all land documents, amps, and reports can be searched and accessed online for loan purposes. The MP Bhulekh website makes searching for old documents and proceeding with the transaction easier.
What is MP Bhulekh?
Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh is a database having record of rights of land, land owners and ownership pattern for the land in the Madhya Pradesh state.
Information you can collect from MP Bhulekh portal
Through this portal, land owner can access
- Bhunaksha MP
- Collection payments
- Record of rights
- Diversion intimation
How to view Khasra/B-1 in MP Bhulekh Online?
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh Online portal and then click on search
- Now, hit the Khasra/Khatauni option
- A new page will be opened
- Choose the district, tehsil, and village fro the drop-down list.
- Now, search the records based on three filters – land owner’s name, plot or Khasra number
- After the successful entry of captcha, the results will appear
How to download copy of Khasra/B-1 on MP Bhulekh online?
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Bhlekh online portal and do registration as a public user
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- In the left menu, hit the ‘Online Application’ link
- Choose the ‘Khasra/Khatauni/B1 download’ option
- From the drop-down menu, select the district, tehsil, patwari and village
- Submit the application and complete the payment process for the service
- Once the payment is done, the copy will be generated
- Download the copy
How to file a complaint on MP Bhu-Abhilekh Online Portal?
The grievances related to property documents or for correcting the document details, one can file a complaint on the Bhulekh portal.
- First of all, visit the Bhulekh Online portal
- Go to Grievance
- A new page appears on the screen, there provide the essential details like application type, mobile number, complaint statement, complainant’s name, etc
MP Bhulekh helpline number
Toll Free number: 1800 233 6763
Address: Commissioner Land Records & Settlement office, Moti Mahal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (MP) – 474004