S5 No Exit Telugu Movie Review: S5 – No Exit movie has been released in theatres on December 30, 2022. Let us see S5 No Exit Review.
Cast: Tarakaratna, Sai Kumar, Avanthika Hari, Ali, Sunil, Prince, Fish Venkat, Ramana Reddy, Suresh Varma, Mehboob, Ruthuza, Raghu, Sanjay, and Others
Director: Sunny Komalapati
Producer: Aduri Prathap Reddy
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Cinematographer: Garudavega Anji
Editor: Garry BH
S5 No Exit Movie Story
Subbu (Tarakaratna), the son of chief minister Subrahmanyam Naidu (Sai Kumar) can go to any extent to save his father’s political career. CM books an entire coach on a special train to let his son enjoy his birthday but Sunny (Prince) and his friends enter the coach by mistake. People go on missing in the closed coach which has no exit. Why are they missing? Who is behind these missings? forms the base plot of the S3 No Exit movie.
S5 No Exit Telugu Movie Review: Positive Aspects
- Sai Kumar portrayed the CM role quite well
- Tarakaratna fit well in the role of an arrogant and fearless man
- Prince Cecil also justified his role
- Some of the comedy scenes evoke laughs in the serious going story
- The background music created a tense atmosphere in some scenes
S5 No Exit Telugu Movie Review: Negative Aspects
- Initially, the narration is impressive but it derails once the poor comedy scenes began
- Director failed to use the potential of comedians like Sunil and Ali to the fullest
- The graphical content in the movie is of poor quality
- Sunny would have written a better screenplay to make the story more interesting and thrilling
- Some of the characters and performances are over the top
S5 No Exit Movie Review: Technical Aspects
Manisharma’s music and Garuda Anji’s cinematography are pretty normal. Production values are poor and the editing team should have trimmed a few unnecessary comedy scenes. Director Sunny Komalapati should have come up with an engaging screenplay at least to make this mediocre story into an enjoyable one.
Concluding the S5 No Exit Telugu Movie Review, S5 No Exit is an not impressive thriller because of its poor content and over-the-top performances.