In this article we are knowing about Upasana Konidela Biography.
Upasana Konidela Biography:
Name: Upsana Kamineni Konidela
Nick name: Upsi
Date Of Birth: 20th July, 1989
Age: 31 years ( In 2020)
Parents: Anil Kamineni, Shobana Kamineni
Siblings: Puansh Kamineni, Anushpala Kamineni
Husband: Ram Charan
Upasana Kamineni or Upasana Konidela is the Vice President of Apollo foundation and Apollo life. She also owner of editor in chief of B positive, A famous health and lifestyle magazine.
She was born on 20th July, 1989 in Hyderabad, Telangana State and she is belongs to well known co operate family.
Her father is Anil Kamineni who is a entrepreneur founder of KEI group and her mother is Shobhana Kamineni who is entrepreneur president at confederation of Indian Industry and the executive vice-chair person of Apollo hopitals.
She has one brother who is Puansh Kamineni and one sister who is Anushpala Kamineni and she is the grand daughter of Dr. Prataap C Reddy who is the chair person of Apollo hospitals.
She did her schooling in Hyderabad. Firstly she was interested in fashion designing and then she changed her decision and she went to the london for graduation in the regents university London, England. She also completed business marketing & management.
Firstly she was interested in fashion designing later she changed her decision and then she is entered into the grand father business.
When she was in college days she is a Philanthropist and started the movement called ‘U Exchange’. She used to collect old textbooks and notebooks and gave to the poor children’s.
- She likes animals and treated them, respecting them as a humans.
- Dog lover and she had 5 more dogs.
- She loves horses and her horse name is Daisy. Daisy is a Falabella and she gifted to the Ram Charan after marriage.
About her marriage:
Ram Charan and Upasana met in college days and they know each other for a long time. Actually they are good friends and this pair didn’t thought about relationships. But fate has its own way of decisions. This couple started dating after the release of Magadheera movie.
They continued dating for some time and both families knew about their love and later they fixed their engagement at temple tree farms, Hyderabad on December 11, 2011. After some gap parents fixed their wedding on 14th June, 2012. Life after marriage for this couple is blissful as it can be.
Social activities of Upasana:
She started Upasana Society on November 2011. It is a non-governmental trust. The main aim of this trust is to change the society.
Under this trust Upasana has done so many social activities. They are
- Health awareness camps-this is for spreading the health awareness for needy people.
- Helping under privileged – this is for the people who need help and she tries to bring some changes in their life.
- Old age homes – Upasana society used for this providing shelter for old peoples.
- Adopt villages for sustainable change – Upasana society adopt villages.
- My village, My pride campaign-started this for village beautification, village cleanliness, tree plantation and rain water harvesting.
- Wheels for education – Upasana started this campaign to help the students those who are not able to study because of poverty.
- Joy of giving/exchange -Upsana society tries to exchange the things using this campaign.
- Mahatma Gandhi Award for leadership in co operate social responsibility for in 2019.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award for philanthropist of the year award in 2019.
- Famina recognition in Health Care Awards in 2017.
She is one of the Philanthropist and she help so many peoples by Upasana society NGO trust.
For more News, Latest Updates Click Here